If you want call center customer service that sets you apart from your competition, you need to equip your agents with the right call center technology. It can be difficult for agents to meet customer expectations on inbound and outbound calls. Yet you rely on customer service agents to deliver pleasant and efficient interactions across all channels.
What Makes a Great Agent Desk?
A more robust customer service contact center with seamless omnichannel orchestration can improve customer experience and operational efficiency throughout the customer journey. There are many features that make up a great agent desktop, but let’s start with the basics.
- Provide quick and easy access to the correct information. Giving agents access to detailed customer profiles means your customers don’t have to repeat themselves – and no one likes to repeat themselves.
- Allows agents to see and understand all previous interactions. Reconstructing conversations that took place in the past on other channels is difficult for agents. You can gather all the relevant information your agents might need on one platform.
- Access to critical tools and platforms is needed to resolve customer interactions. the the majority of agents typically use 4-10 different applications with a customer. A unified desktop brings together all the tools and information your agents need in one place.
- The knowledge needed to set appropriate expectations. Agents need guidelines and protocols need to be clear before they encounter the issue in real time. Scripts are available to guide agents through various customer interactions, including onboarding, account management, support, and sales.
How does a unified agent desktop improve customer service and increase agent productivity?
Agent Experience = Customer Experience
The proliferation of customer self-service options in call centers has made the agent work Harder and harder. To improve the agent experience, you need to reduce workloads by optimizing and simplifying the complexities faced by agents. An agent desk should address common call center concerns to improve the agent experience and customer satisfaction.
the interactions continue to growmore complex. This means that customer service representatives will benefit from a product or service that can simplify these complexities.
The level of judgment and decision making needed in the role increase.
Agents are required to use increasingly complex tools to take on the role. Simplifying technical tools for call center operations can solve problems quickly.
They are often faced with a lack of contextual information when interacting with customers.
Agent efficiency and productivity
When you can reduce resolution time, you free up valuable time for your agents. Most agents have between 4 and 10 apps opened during a typical customer interaction and blocked by inefficient processes. You can create custom workflows unique to each agent to avoid clunky on-screen experiences that compromise an agent’s ability to handle interactions smoothly. This flexibility allows you to specifically modify the desktop, which increases efficiency.
For most contact centers, especially those in highly regulated industries like financial services, having compliance integrated into your agent desktop so you can orchestrate consent management without sacrificing business functions.
Because compliance and other regulatory requirements for voice and digital channels are integrated, you no longer have to choose between productivity and risk mitigation.
You can ensure compliance with the latest regulatory requirements and consumer preferences by collecting consent during every interaction across all communication channels. Channel preferences can be automatically updated for future campaign workflows. Our platform makes it easy to track revocation and help your staff understand these nuances through an agent user interface.
Why should data be unified on the agent desktop?
Data unification lets agents know who’s calling, where they’re from, and how they can best help everyone immediately after they connect. When different systems support channels, it can become difficult to drive cross-channel performance, and 59% of contact center managers experience onboarding limitations. At the root of the problem is disconnected data.
Watch this on-demand webinar recording on the importance of unifying agent desktop data.
Using a single, secure cloud-based platform, you can unify customer data, allowing you to automate workflows, improve customer experience, and minimize workloads. Integrated platforms enable omnichannel orchestration, giving agents the ability to retrieve data seamlessly and consistently. Without an integrated system, viewing data on all channels is a major issue for 51% of contact center managers.
by LiveVox agent’s office works seamlessly across multiple channels such as voice, email, SMS and website chat and provides the agent with universal customer profiles. Combining data across multiple channels in a single database allows you to create customer profiles with insight into the entire customer journey.
Managing channel preferences is a great example of the importance and benefits of a unified customer profile. Customers can revoke their consent on any channel. The ability to capture this change in preference and automatically update the customer profile ensures that you meet customer expectations.
Agent desks with LiveVox
Unlike other platforms, LiveVox’s single agent desktop eliminates the need for unnecessary windows and tabs. Customer data and interaction history are all visible in a single view, enabling seamless customer messaging across multiple channels. LiveVox’s agent desktop offers various features and can be easily configured and activated, and we offer ongoing strategic and technical support.
- Highly configurable via an easy to use editor. Give agents access to all the information they need on a single screen. Only 39% of call centers use custom workstations with workflow automation to augment an agent’s capabilities.
- Create tailored agent experiences for every role in your contact center. Ability to create visual front-end integrations to other systems. Leverage robotic process automation through API integration.
Administrators have the ability to make changes on the fly. Create unique experiences for different roles within your contact center by adjusting workflows or removing unnecessary fields. With the ability to declutter, you can make the agent experience faster and easier, including faster ramp-up times.